TERMS & CONDITIONS
Should the Customer elect to pay the Program Cost over 24 months, then the Customer agrees as follows:
- The Customer acknowledges that the cost to sign up for the program is R34, 500.00 for lifelong access, regardless of whether the Customer cancels membership to the program before the Program Cost has been paid in full;
- Should the Customer cancel membership to the program before the full Program Cost has been paid, the outstanding balance of the unpaid Program Cost owing by the Customer will remain owing to Share Your Wealth and, in such circumstances, the full balance will immediately become due, owing and payable by the Customer to Share Your Wealth;
- Furthermore, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that should any monthly payment not be made in full and on time, the full balance of the Program Cost owing to Share Your Wealth will immediately become due, owing and payable by the Customer to Share Your Wealth;
- The Customer agrees that any remission of any instalment, and/or grant of an extension of time and/or any other concession, act, relaxation and/or indulgence given by Share Your Wealth to the Customer will not operate as, nor be deemed to be a waiver of Share Your Wealth’s rights herein, nor be construed as a novation thereof;
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of Share Your Wealth’s attorneys being instructed to institute proceedings against the Customer for the recovery of any part or balance of the Program Cost owing by the Customer in terms of this agreement as a result of a breach by the Customer of any one or more of the terms and conditions hereof, that:
- the Customer will be liable to pay interest to Share Your Wealth on the amount owing at the rate of 10% per annum, calculated from the date of such breach to date of final payment, both days inclusive;
- the Customer will be liable to pay collection charges, calculated at the rate stipulated from time to time by the Legal Practice Counsel (or its successor-in-title), on any outstanding payments in respect of which the Customer is in default; and
- the Customer will be liable to pay all legal costs incurred by Share Your Wealth, including, but not limited to, any legal action taken in terms of the agreement, such legal costs to be calculated on the attorney and client scale.
Each sentence, paragraph, provision, and clause in this agreement is severable the one from the other and if any sentence, paragraph, provision and/or clause of this agreement is found by a Court of law or arbitrator to be invalid and/or unenforceable, the validity of any other provisions of this agreement will not be affected thereby and the invalid and/or unenforceable sentence, paragraph, provision and/or clause will be deemed to be deleted; provided however that the parties are to use their best endeavours to achieve the purpose of the invalid and/or unenforceable sentence, paragraph, provision and/or clause by a new legally valid sentence, paragraph, provision and/or clause (as the case may be).